Who says that eating healthy and rich at the same time is impossible? This delicious tuna burger recipe will be an excellent slimming option.
Who says that eating healthy and rich at the same time is impossible? Many mistakenly believe that dieting, Luxe Trim Keto or rather, eating a healthy eating style is synonymous with sacrificing quantity and flavor.
Nothing could be further from reality, and to prove it to you, today we are going to share this excellent recipe with which you can delight yourself while taking care of your body and your health.
This is a tuna-based hamburger recipe, and even if you don’t believe it, making it will not take you much time and money, as we will use ingredients that are available to everyone and that we can easily get at any supermarket.
Because we will be using canned tuna, it is not necessary to have great knowledge in cooking, since we will not be looking Keto Slim 7 for tuna of the best quality, much less will we fight to dirty too many utensils when grinding it. The key to this recipe is to use different ingredients that help us obtain that consistency characteristic of traditional beef burgers, so in terms of flavor, we will not reproach even a little.
You may be interested: High protein vegan recipe: Chickpea burger
Tuna Burger Recipe
For the preparation of this recipe, you will need ( For 4 servings ):
For the meat
- 350 grams of light canned tuna
- 50 grams of wholemeal cookies
- 1 medium pepper
- ½ purple onion
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
For the hamburger:
- 8 slices whole wheat pita bread
For the dressing:
- Low fat mayonnaise
- Chipotle Chiles
- The first thing we should do Dura Burn Keto is drain the tuna cans so that the product is completely dry. After this, we will pour it into a deep bowl in which we will make the mixture for the meat.
- Next, chop the onion and pepper in thin squares. At the same time we grind the cookies in the food processor, although to make things easier and not dirty so many utensils, we can rely on the bottom of a clean plastic bottle to crush them.
- After finishing, we will pour the vegetables and cookies in the bowl where we previously placed the tuna. Add the egg, salt and pepper to taste, and with the hands we begin to stir. As we stir, we will integrate the milk little by little, which will help the ingredients to be incorporated. Be careful not to pour so much milk so as not to ruin the texture.
- Once all the ingredients have been united uniformly, we will proceed to make the hamburgers. To do this, we will divide the mixture into four parts, forming a ball with each one. When they are ready, we will smash lightly with our hands to give them hamburger shapes. Before handling the meat, we can moisten our hands for greater malleability.
- As a next step, we will place the burgers in a pan with hot oil, keeping the temperature over medium heat. Let cook for 3 minutes on each side or until completely golden brown.
- Remove the burgers and place on a plate with napkins to remove any excess fat if you have used a lot of oil.
- For the dressing, we will simply combine the three ingredients in a blender. Try to use 1 chipotle pepper for every 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and catsup to avoid it being very spicy, or if you wish, you can even use less.
Once having the meat and dressing ready, we can place the burgers with the rest of the ingredients and voila! Tell us what Yeah Keto you think about this recipe. Did you find it hard to do? Didn’t it look delicious?